Monday, January 21, 2013

A little of this and a little of that...

Ok, I'm finally sitting down to load some pics from last weekend! I promise to do better with my photo challenge goal in the future. =)

2/52:



Last weekend I went to Dallas to watch Miss Caitlyn cheer at the NCA National Cheer Competition. It was really awesome, pretty much like being on set of the movie Bring It On. These photos are from the routine portion, they also did a dance, which was fabulous and Caitlyn did a great job at, but it was super fast paced so I couldn't get a good shot in.

3/52:

Just a few shots of the pretty sky outside my front door.

We have had such beautiful weather this weekend! I was very appreciative for a three day weekend, which meant a much needed day of fun today. I met Bel this morning for an outing down south. We hit up several stores and had lunch on a patio and then went to several more stores before heading back. All in all it was a great day.

The adventure of the day = we saved a puppy in the parking lot! (well hopefully we saved him!!) We saw a cute little puppy strolling around the parking lot between Khol's and Petsmart, so we stopped and called the number on his collar. The lady who answered didn't seem too interested in meeting us to get him, she said "oh just leave him, he usually comes back him".. Seriously?! I told her that he was almost hit by a car and that we weren't going to leave him. So, she was sending her mom to pick him up. After waiting for about 20 minutes, we took him into Petsmart to see if they would hold him. Turns out that they see him on a regular basis. He comes there often and they have to call his owners to come get him. So, I'm not sure if we did him any favors giving him back to his owners. Maybe one of the Petsmart workers will take him home next time he shows up there!

Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend! This week is going to be crazy for me, I'll fill you in later, here's to it going by smoothly and super quickly! Less than 2 weeks until my 30th birthday, eeeeek!

xoxo,
kris



No comments:

Post a Comment