Sunday, February 3, 2013

Photo Challenge x 2

I know, I know... I said I wouldn't be late with the photo challenge again, BUT last weekend (and then week prior) I was in out of state for work. At first, I thought this would be a good chance to get some out of the ordinary pics, however standing in a booth inside a convention center all day put a damper on those plans. I went to Orlando. It was my first time in Florida, and I basically saw the airport, hotel, 2 restaurants, and the convention center. I'm just glad it was last weekend and didn't interfere with my birthday 30for30 plans (more on that in the next post). So, to keep this short and sweet here are the pics from last weekend and this weekend. Future photos will definitely be better, I promise, for real y'all. January and then this first weekend of February have been crazy busy, but things are calming down, so there will be much more to look forward to in the photo challenge department!

4/52
This is what happens to the deck when you spray paint something and realize after you've begun that the cardboard underneath is not wide enough. OOPS!

5/52
This weekend I had a BLAST doing my 30for30 project on Saturday and then of course Super Bowl Sunday. (the next post will into more detail about 30for30 and explain the list!)

Hope everyone had a fabulous January! I can't believe it's already February, it feels like Christmas and NYE were just yesterday...

xoxo,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment