Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week 1

1/52: Well the first week has come and gone for my photo challenge and thank goodness it finally decided not to rain today! I have not been able to get out with my new camera yet because of the yucky weather. Don't get me wrong, I love a dreary day as much as the next gal, but it's not really conducive to outdoor activities involving cameras (or running! ugh). So, here are a few pictures I snapped while out and about today. Nothing, fancy just getting to know my new toy :)








I went to General Sam Houston's Property, that's where all these shots came from. The last one is my favorite. The yellow leaves hanging over the top of his cabin in the sun were so pretty. I'm very excited to keep going with this challenge! Finding new and interesting things to shoot is going to be fun, especially when spring time rolls around and day trips out of town are more scenic.

Hope y'all had a great weekend, can't believe it's already over.

xoxo,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment