Sunday, December 30, 2012

Resolutions

It's that time again, New Year's Eve is tomorrow. Can you believe it? Seems like yesterday I was in college, or graduating high school for that matter. Yes, I know I sound like an old lady. I just can't believe it's going to be 2013, craziness!

I've never been a huge NYE resolution maker, I did make one last year. It basically involved focusing on me, like getting back into running (check!) and taking boxing lessons (check!)- essentially just things that I had been wanting to do, or always wanted to do and had never done. I didn't get the entire list accomplished, so it's evolved more into a life list as I've added more things to it.

Now I feel like I should make a resolution for 2013 as well. Any ideas? I thought about doing a 365 photo challenge, especially since I bought the Canon. I'm just not sure it's very reasonable since by the time I get off work and finish my run it's dark outside. So, maybe a weekly photo or weekend only? I also thought about doing Instagram only for it, but that defeats the purpose of trying to use my new camera. So what do y'all think? Have you done a 365 challenge before, if so, what was it?

Hope everyone has a very happy and a very safe New Year!! (Remember to call a taxi, don't drink and drive!)

xoxo,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment