Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winter Wardrobe

I don't know about y'all, but I love winter clothes! I mean don't get me wrong little dresses and such are super fun in the spring, but the winter means you can bring out the big guns- sweaters, boots, scarves, hats, leggings really the list just goes on and on. In light of my winter wonderland clothing obsession, here's a little peak at some outfits I've found online that I'm crushing on. Most came from Pinterest so they have everything picked out, down to the earrings.


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Several of these outfits could be warn to Christmas parties or New Year's Eve parties, a couple could even be warn to work! I just love fall/winter clothes. Don't you? Hope everyone has a week full of fun festivities with family and/or friends. I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away! Enjoy this special time of year :)
 
xoxo,
kris


No comments:

Post a Comment