Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hump Day!

Is it just me or is this week going by reaaaaallllly slooooowwwly? Today should definitely be Friday, or at the very least, Thursday! Alas, I'll have to settle for Wednesday. Which is ok, there are only two more days left until the weekend and working on new projects!

Last Sunday I had an appointment down in the Woodlands so I just HAD to stop at Joann Fabrics and start stocking up for fall. I know I've gone on several times about loving summer time, but fall really is awesome..I mean if I really had to pick a fav it just might be fall, although really why pick favorites when it's not necessary? Joann's was having a fantabulous sale AND I had a coupon so I did really well for the day. Here's a little sneak preview at some fabrics I purchased. Remind you of anything in particular?

I actually took off work last Friday to get some stuff done since I had such a busy weekend of errands, appointments, and tons of driving. After making some major progress on the list Friday morning my mama and I hit up some antique stores in some nearby towns that afternoon. It was a lot of fun, even though it was crazy hot. Can you believe some of these places don't haev AC's or fans?! We didn't end up getting much, but I found a few awesome sites for future purchases (sorry, can't reveal any of those details hehe!) One shop we went in had an entire wall filled with old stained glass windows. They were so pretty!
The picture obvs doesn't do the glass justice, you'll just have to trust me that they were beautiful :)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week and planning great things for the weekend, I know I am!

xoxo,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment