Saturday, July 7, 2012

Early Morning Saturday

Today Bel and I hit some garage sales at the crack of dawn. It was a beautiful morning to be out and about, searching for some good finds. Thankfully, it wasn't too hot, just a gorgeous morning!


 I came home (and after hitting the gym) began working on a new project. It requires being outside, but since there were scattered thunderstorms around it wasn't too bad on the porch. I was able to get about 1/3 of the way through before the thunder/lightening started, which is when I decided to call it day. I didn't want to risk getting my stuff all wet in a sudden downpour. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon will be nice and sunny, so after my morning errands, I can finish. I'm really looking forward to my errands tomorrow. After an appointment in The Woodlands, I'm grabbing some yummy lunch with my mama, hitting up a store at the mall, and grabbing some Pinkberry deliciousness. I can't wait! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

xoxo
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment