Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring is in the air...

Well, sort of. I guess that title is a little misleading considering it was 32 degrees when I left for work this morning, just a tad chilly! But, it is officially spring and that means the flowers have started blooming and the beautiful days abound... and I get really bad at posting on here because let's be honest when the sun is shining and it's perfect outside, nobody wants to be sitting at a computer.

I have been able to run outside pretty much exclusively and it's been fabulous! Sometimes it's a little hard in the wind (March sure did come in like a lion!) but overall I have enjoy every minute of it. I get see the beautiful state flower of Texas everywhere along my route. Love It!


And here are a few other pics from random things lately.



 
I made this chalkboard for Miss Ellie's 2nd birthday party last weekend. I couldn't make the party, but I hear it was loads of fun!

 
Last weekend Bel and I went to ATX to see Gary Allan at the Rodeo. Love me some Gary!
 
 
Easter is this weekend, yay! Hope everyone is ready for the bunny :)
 
xoxo,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment