Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hiatus

I know, it's been like fooooooeeeeeeeverrrr since I posted. (who doesn't love the Sandlot, seriously?!) But, I've recently decided to back off the photo challenge. Yeah, it's barely March and I'm already backing out, tisk tisk. Let me explain first! I do have several weekends of photos I haven't gotten around to posting yet, and I feel rushed every weekend to get everything that needs to be done completed along with the things I want to do plus the photos, it was just getting to be too much. So, I've decided to just relax and focus and taking pictures of life as it goes. I'll probably still take my camera with me on the weekends most places, but this way awesome pics will happen more naturally and I'll get to enjoy my time more freely. PLUS as the weather continues to be awesome I'll be working more and more on Ruffles and Lace projects. So, in case you were wondering where the weekly pics were, there's your answer.

In other news, I am LOVING this springtime weather we're having, although the 30 degree nights are tad bit chilly! I can't wait for happy hour Fridays to begin- patio weather is the best. Spring also gets me into a major country music kick (like I'm not already in one 90% of time) I think it's the possibility of live music on the patio and just having fun. I'm going to the rodeo tonight to see Dierks and can't wait. I saw him a while back in Atlanta and it was a great show!

Anyway, hope you're having a great week!

xoxo,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment