Friday, October 5, 2012

Finally!

Well it's finally arrived. Fair on the Square is tomorrow! Can you believe it?! I'm so excited, tired, and little nervous, but mostly excited. I've been working like crazy to get things ready for you guys and hopefully everyone that stops by the booth enjoys it. Today, work has basically been a blur. You may be asking yourself "Why the HECK are you at work today?!" Welllll, I was planning on taking off, but with the car trouble recently I had to leave early several days and with Dev's wedding coming up soon I just can't take that much time off. So yeah, I'm in a zombie-like state today. I'm going to try to get in a super duper power nap before I continue working this evening, but we shall see! I am definitely pulling an all-nighter, since I have to be up at the square unloading and setting up in the wee hours of the morning (ie 3-4AM) it works best for me to not go to bed than get a couple hours of sleep. Regardless of the sleep deprivation, I'm still so freaking excited!

On another note, I'm going to let you in on the best little secret snack for October. Really, the best ever! Are you ready for this? Candy Corn and unsalted peanuts! Mix them together in a container and eat them at the same time. It. Tastes. Like. Snickers. Seriously, y'all! Give it a try and tell me what you think. I'm not a huge candy corn fan, and by huge I mean I really can't stand it. But, in this combo it really works! I've already turned several of my coworkers into addicts. It's simple and easy to make, festive for the season, and super deslish. Oh, and it's cheap! You can't beat that.

Anyway, just wanted to share that little candy corn tidbit with y'all. Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday! I'm going to go ahead and get back to work so I can try to cut out a little early so I can get back to work at home. :)

Have a great weekend and if you're in the area, come see me at the Fair on the Square! (I'll be near the Facemaker!)

xoxo,
kris

ps. sorry for the lack of pics, more to come next week of the booth and awesome fair stuff, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment