Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!

I can't believe Christmas Eve is already here! Seems like just yesterday we were talking about Thanksgiving, Halloween, or the semester starting... I mean really, where does the time go? Oh, right. I guess this means I'm getting old.

Well in the spirit of Christmas I thought I would share a couple things from my wish list, that I most likely will not receive...but can hopefully one day find their way into my possession!

I've wanted a KitchenAid mixer for a while now. I absolutely love this yellow color! I guess at some point I will have to bite the bullet and just buy myself one, but until then I will fantasize about receiving one as a gift or just a free one in general. ;)

This next item will most likely not make much sense to some of you, however it is near and dear to my heart. You're probably wondering why I do not already own this item. Well, it is with great sadness that I have to say I basically can't.

Wes Welker is my favorite NFL player and I would very much like to have his jersey. The problem is the men's sizes are super huge, and I'm most definitely not tucking in a jersey! I tried on a kid's and it fit perfectly, however Welker's jersey is only available in mesh form in the kids, not poly. DOH! So, you see my dilemma here?! I'm hoping that after this season more will be available... We shall see!

I'm about to go make some cinnamon rolls with mom for tomorrow morning and then watch some football and probably play some scrabble with the fam. Hope you're having a great Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment