Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hobbies

I've decided that I need to come up with some new hobbies. While being an avid sports enthusiast is something that I love and am very proud of, something new is still needed. Today I started a new, all be it small, craft project and it was so fun! I'm thinking that I may start doing random crafts just to see where it goes. I have something a little bigger/time consuming in mind to go along with part of today's project, however I cannot divulge the information just yet. If the bigger portion comes to light, it will be a gift and the receiver could possibly be reading this. (If you are, hehehe!) I really hope idea #2 will materialize! With Candy's assistance/supervision I think it will turn out fabulous!

Luckily, spring time is here and one of my previous hobbies can return to my life - bike riding! If it doesn't rain this weekend, Saturday will be my first ride since the fall. For that matter, I guess I can resurrect another old hobby and start golfing again. Since Candy moved to a golf course, it will actually be very convenient! ;)

This is a short post, just wanted to brainstorm some ideas for hobbies and also let you know that I didn't create this blog and then fall off the face of the planet. More to follow soon, promise!

xoxo,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment