Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Recent Happenings

I have been a busy busy bee lately! This will probably be the case until after Fair on the Square, but that's fine with me, I'm excited :)

Here are a few snapshots of what's been going on the past few days. Most of the time I get bogged down with stuff and forget to even take pictures, for those that follow on Instagram, sorry!


It has been raining A LOT. Which is awesome, makes crafting weekends that much more enjoyable.


I've been working on some tags for an upcoming project, here they are at stage one.


And here they are at stage two. I have one more thing to add, so they're not quite finished yet.


I've also been working on some Halloween projects for Fair on the Square. I'm really excited to show off the new Fall/Holiday items in THREE WEEKS!

My Monday morning didn't start off too great, I had a little fender bender on the way to work. Everyone is fine, however Dottie has some major scrathes and possible other damage, so I'm going to get her appraised this afternoon. Hopefully it isn't too bad, but that's what insurance is for I guess! Here's hoping the rest of the week goes much more smoothly than it started out!

xoxo,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment