Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun New Project!

This is going to be super vague and probably annoying to many of you, but oh well, you'll just have to get over it! I have a new project I'm really excited about starting. I can't really go into any details as the recipient of this project is most likely reading this blog post. Soooo, one of my really awesome friends is going to be gifted said project in the near future and I'm totally stoked to get this show on the road! Tomorrow morning Dottie (my car) is heading to Discount Tire for some new shoes and then after work my mom and I are heading down south to gather the materials for this project. At the moment I'm really hoping for Option #1, as long as I can find the right stuff this shouldn't be a problem. If not, then Option #2 will come into play. Either way, I'm super excited and can't wait to start work! I'll post a sneak peak of the supplies later in the week and see if anyone can guess what I'm doing. Other than that, you'll have to wait until my buddy receives this project before any finished photos are posted.

So yeah, super vague and annoying. Don't you just hate when people give a tiny bit of information and then leave you hanging? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment