Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Excited.

I'm so unbelievably excited right now. This weekend Ruffles and Lace will be attending the Christmas in July fair in Coldspring! If you have never been (or heard of it) Christmas in July is very similar to the Huntsville Fair on the Square. I'll be there bright and early setting up the booth Saturday morning, with the fair offically starting around 9:00am. Come on out and see us! There is going to be plenty to do for everyone. Since it is Christmas in July, there will be a huge kids zone and Santa will even make an appearance! There will be tons of craft booths, food and just awesome fun. Ruffles and Lace will be in booth 19, which is actually near the food zone corner, prime locale for traffic I think ;)

Here's a sneak preview at a few things I've been working on... I know I've been horrible about posting pics on here and the Facebook page lately, there are just not enough hours in the day!


Dont mind the background images in the second picture, it was raining for an entire week so I had to move my outdoor project indoors to my parent's living room. haha!
This was my first try at etching glass. It's really fun actually! I learned a lot from my first try and will definitely be doing it again with better results in the future :)



Being back at work this week is so hard after having an entire week off for vacation! We went to the Frio, it was so nice!


Hope you're having a great week so far and can't wait to see everyone at Christmas in July this weekend! :)

xoxo,
kris





No comments:

Post a Comment